We are looking for a contract employee to work full time onsite at the company for 12 months.
The candidate must be a talented PHP Web Designer with strong Drupal development skills. Drupal expertise must include module development and theming in Drupal 7. Our site is hosted on a clustered Acquia server system, so optimally we’d like someone familiar with the Acquia architecture and its plug-ins. The primary internal customer of our Drupal site is the Marketing group. The ideal candidate will demonstrate experience working in a creative environment with evolving requirements. The candidate must have the ability to collaborate closely with other Web Designers and top level managers from other departments. We expect the candidate to advocate for a strong user experience and to produce quality solutions independently or in a team setting.
• Expert in Drupal 7 development
o Knowledgeable in the Drupal hook system
o Experienced with Drupal modules: Views, Field Collections, CTools, Entity API, etc.
o Familiar with promoting developments through multiple environments (e.g. DEV, QA, Staging, Production)
• Proficient in PHP and MYSQL
• Advanced knowledge of CSS, HTML, and jQuery
• Experience in using Perforce or GIT
• Knowledgeable with DRUSH and shell scripting
• Knowledge and demonstrated experience with cross-browser and cross-platform issues
• Computer Science degree preferred
• Minimum of 2-years of experience as a Drupal developer/designer
• Ability to react quickly to changing requirements and timelines
• Forward thinker in developing scalable solutions
• Customer-Centric approach when solving business problems